Roll Compactor GMP Model
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Contact parts are made of S.S. 316 except rollers
- All covers are designed to obtain dust-free operation
- Feed screw is steplessly driven through variable frequency drive.
- Hard chome plated & mirror finished compacting rolls made of tools steel
- The pre-compaction chamber guides the product to rolls without any slippage or leakage.
- Electrical interlocking beetween main roll drive and feed screw drive
- Water Jacketing arrangement (optional)
- Hydraulic Power Pack system (optional)
- ACVF Drive for rolls (optional)
- PLC system as per 21 CFR part 11 (optional)
Dry granulation technology has evolved with time and increasing demand has called for an amalgamation of technology and innovation to exponentially increase the efficiency of the Roll Compactor machines. Chamunda being a renowned name as a Roll Compactor manufacturer has introduced Roll Compactor GMP Model which can be used for bulk density and dust-free processing.
To serve the pharmaceutical industry, this model is capable of reducing the particle size of pharmaceutical ingredients making it a suitable roller compactor for tablet manufacturing, food processing, in chemicals for densification and granulation, life science, and beverages industries. The model is available in plain as well as water jacketed variants making it the most popular roller compactor for pharmaceutical production.