» Flexible Isolator
Keep a tighter grip on costs with our glove bags
Superior design and better protection
- Our glove bags offer an improved operator interface, reducing fatigue
- Simple envelope mount systems
- Integrated filter systems disposed of with the enclosure, reducing risk as there’s no need to change filters at end of batch/campaign
- Cross contamination risk eliminated by means of disposing the enclosure
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development to ensure safe operating cycle.
Cost effective and easy to use
- Reduced capital cost for a small batch/campaign
- Cleaning validation not necessary when enclosure is disposed of
- Quick to assemble, set-up and validate
- Shorter project life cycle resulting in reduced project management costs
- Little or no installation required.
A new way of thinking about flexible isolators
A flexible isolator that’s got everything you need
- Integrated FLEX support frame – for rapid deployment
- Single or multiple work chamber options
- Contaminated item bag out system
- Zipper door airlocks
- Integrated breather filter for contained envelope collapse
- Optional exhaust filter system with pressure indicator.
A glove bag with a rigid structure and versatile features
- Rigid support structure – semi/permanent installation
- Multi stage HEPA filter systems with safe change option
- Laminar airflow
- Closed loop controls/PLC upgrade
- Integrated alarm systems
- Push/Pull airflow systems.
Our rigid plastic isolators give you a more solid solution
Strength, reliability and protection
- Rigid clear plastic fabrication – permanent installation
- Safe change filter systems
- Laminar airflow
- Closed loop controls
- Integrated alarm systems.
Our flexible enclosures offer more room for manoeuvre
These flexible enclosures and clean rooms are designed for:
- Large scale process applications where sizeable pieces of equipment are enclosed, enabling operators to work inside the enclosure
- Creating a clean environment for product protection rather than operator protection – a low cost cleanroom.
What is different about SUITE?
Our suites are based on a modular design and construction with interchangeable elements such as material/personnel Airlocks and ante chambers providing the basis of a purpose designed solution facilitating future modifications for change of use.
They are designed for large scale manufacturing processes enclosing single pieces of process equipment or complete manufacturing operations. The stand out features include:
- Rigid tubular support structure
- Integrated FFUs incorporating HEPA or ULPA filters providing controlled air quality
- Full sized pressurised material and personnel Airlocks incorporating a range of door systems
- Gas tight utility entry/exit ports.