Through the latest technology of Fluid Bed Process, Chamunda Pharma gives you the benefits of an innovative Fluid Bed Processor that yields homogeneous and reproducible product quality in an efficient working system. The Fluid Bed Processor complies with cGMP guidelines in accordance with 21 CFR part 11.
- Single pot technology for mixing, granulating, drying and blending.
- Replaces a number of conventional machinery like RMG, Multimill, FBD and Blender.
- Shorter cycle time results in increased productivity.
- Yield nearly approaches 100% with negligible handling losses due to single pot.
- PLC controls.
- Batch-to-batch reproducibility.
- Reduction in manpower cost, space requirement, dusting and utility requirement.
- An FBP technology leads to least exposure of product to the environment as well as operator’s exposure to the product is minimized.
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines
- Single Pot technology for mixing, granulating, drying, blending.
- Yield nearly approaches 99% with negligible handling losses due to single pot.
- Quick Dismantling of Dutch Sieve & Perforated Sheet at the Product container
- Online Sampling Device (Optional)
- Fully Automatic Operation through Programmable Logic Controller
- Accurate temperature control within ± 2 ° C
- Flameproof Construction (Optional)
- Bottom Spraying system (Optional)
# Motor HP will change in case of Bottom spraying system. The blower
motor of higher capacity will be required in machine if supplied with HEPA,
Scrubber & ducting length above 5 meters.
|Container Gross Volume Ltr.||46||71||142||280||475||650||870||1055||1350|
|Max. Batch Capacity (0.5 bd) kg*||0 to 15||20 to 30||40 to 60||80 to 120||160 to 200||200 to 300||300 to 400||400 to 500||500 to 600|
|Blower Motor HP**||7.5||7.5||12.5||25||30||40||50||60||75|
|Air Flow (CFM)± 10 %||530||765||1060||2150||2600||3500||3900||4500||5500|
|Steam Pressure (kg/cm2)||3.5|
|Steam Consumption (kg/hr)||36||54||81||144||198||260||292||323||384|
|Electric Heater (kW)||18||22||36||60||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.||N.A.|
|Compressed Air Pressure (bar)||8|
|Drying Temp (°C)||35-80|
|Electrical Supply**||415 V±10%, AC, 3 Ø, 50 Hz|